Thai Green Curry has to be one of my favourite meals. The flavours are intense, fresh, zesty and spicy. I add prawns to my Thai Green Curry, but chicken or beef will work just as well.
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 Green Chilli (capsicum), very finely sliced
- 200gm Prawns, peeled
- 1 tin Coconut Milk (low fat works fine)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Pak Choi
- Fine green beans
- 1/2 cup green peas
- Lemongrass (1 shoot)
- Broccoli (small florets/or medium sized head cut into smallish pieces)
- Cauliflower (same as broccoli)
- 2 medium Potatoes (Peeled, diced and precooked for 10 minutes in pot water)
- 1 tsp Ginger (paste)
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp lime juice
. Heat oil in pan. Add ginger, all chillies and curry paste. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
. Finely slice lemongrass and add to pan, cook for 2 minutes
. Add the tin of coconut milk and stir.
.Add broccoli and cauliflower pieces.
.Add beans and potatoes
. Let vegetables simmer for 12 minutes
. Finally, add the prawns, green peas and pak choi
. Cook for 5 minutes
Sprinkle a few fresh basil leaves and a squeeze of lime juice over the
Serve on a bed of Jasmine Rice and with Poppadoms.
Love Kerry Leigh x